Black Eyed Peas to play at Russian billionaire’s estate on New Year’s
New York: Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich has invited the Black Eyed Peas to play at his New Year`s Eve party at his private St. Barts estate.
Fergie and her bandmates will perform Abramovich and girlfriend Dasha Zhukova`s bash at his 90 million dollars, 70-acre spread on the island`s spectacular Gouverneur Beach, reports the New York Post.
Although he recently bought ‘The Eclipse’, the world`s longest yacht that stands 534 feet tall, the mogul decided again to have the party at his estate, which is situated on a lush hillside and includes Balinese bungalows with ocean views, numerous pools and pavilions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'