Black Eyed Peas to play at Russian billionaire’s estate on New Year’s
New York: Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich has invited the Black Eyed Peas to play at his New Year`s Eve party at his private St. Barts estate.
Fergie and her bandmates will perform Abramovich and girlfriend Dasha Zhukova`s bash at his 90 million dollars, 70-acre spread on the island`s spectacular Gouverneur Beach, reports the New York Post.
Although he recently bought ‘The Eclipse’, the world`s longest yacht that stands 534 feet tall, the mogul decided again to have the party at his estate, which is situated on a lush hillside and includes Balinese bungalows with ocean views, numerous pools and pavilions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Dheere Dheere’ crosses 55 million views
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?