Black Eyed Peas to play at Russian billionaire’s estate on New Year’s
New York: Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich has invited the Black Eyed Peas to play at his New Year`s Eve party at his private St. Barts estate.
Fergie and her bandmates will perform Abramovich and girlfriend Dasha Zhukova`s bash at his 90 million dollars, 70-acre spread on the island`s spectacular Gouverneur Beach, reports the New York Post.
Although he recently bought ‘The Eclipse’, the world`s longest yacht that stands 534 feet tall, the mogul decided again to have the party at his estate, which is situated on a lush hillside and includes Balinese bungalows with ocean views, numerous pools and pavilions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Sanjay Dutt rubbishes rumours of rift with Salman Khan! - Read more
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!