Black Sabbath rock Hyde Park
London: Rock band Black Sabbath turned in a rocking career-spanning set at London`s Hyde Park.
The legendary heavy metal band performed old favourites including `War Pigs` and `Iron Man` and material from their new album `13` to the delight of the hoardes gathered for the second night of Barclaycard`s British Summer Time, reportedly.
Ahead of the show, frontman Ozzy Osbourne had celebrated his wedding anniversary with wife Sharon and daughter Kelly with a party backstage, and he appeared to want to continue the celebrations on stage.
The 65-year-old rocker shouted, "Do you know what day it is today? It`s my wedding anniversary. Sharon! Get out here."
As the band closed their set with classic hit `Paranoid`, it started raining and the crowd which included actor Johnny did not seemed to mind as they continued singing along until the very end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Rajinikanth pens OPEN LETTER thanking Sri Lankan Tamils for support!
- Karan Johar's reaction on hearing Kangana Ranaut's name is EPIC!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!