Black Sabbath rock Hyde Park
London: Rock band Black Sabbath turned in a rocking career-spanning set at London`s Hyde Park.
The legendary heavy metal band performed old favourites including `War Pigs` and `Iron Man` and material from their new album `13` to the delight of the hoardes gathered for the second night of Barclaycard`s British Summer Time, reportedly.
Ahead of the show, frontman Ozzy Osbourne had celebrated his wedding anniversary with wife Sharon and daughter Kelly with a party backstage, and he appeared to want to continue the celebrations on stage.
The 65-year-old rocker shouted, "Do you know what day it is today? It`s my wedding anniversary. Sharon! Get out here."
As the band closed their set with classic hit `Paranoid`, it started raining and the crowd which included actor Johnny did not seemed to mind as they continued singing along until the very end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band