Black Sabbath rock Hyde Park
London: Rock band Black Sabbath turned in a rocking career-spanning set at London`s Hyde Park.
The legendary heavy metal band performed old favourites including `War Pigs` and `Iron Man` and material from their new album `13` to the delight of the hoardes gathered for the second night of Barclaycard`s British Summer Time, reportedly.
Ahead of the show, frontman Ozzy Osbourne had celebrated his wedding anniversary with wife Sharon and daughter Kelly with a party backstage, and he appeared to want to continue the celebrations on stage.
The 65-year-old rocker shouted, "Do you know what day it is today? It`s my wedding anniversary. Sharon! Get out here."
As the band closed their set with classic hit `Paranoid`, it started raining and the crowd which included actor Johnny did not seemed to mind as they continued singing along until the very end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Music companies give commercial songs to their artists: Sonu Nigam
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance