Black Sabbath set to headline British Summer Time festival 2014
London: Iconic rock band Black Sabbath will be headlining 2014`s Barclaycard British Summer Time festival at the Hyde Park.
Band member Ozzy Osbourne said that his group is beyond honoured to be allowed to put on a show and hope that the royals will enjoy it, reportedly.
Other bands who will be performing at the event include McBusted, Soundgarden, Faith No More, Motorhead and Soulfly.
In 2013, the music festival park was headlined by The Rolling Stones .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'