Black Sabbath set to headline British Summer Time festival 2014
London: Iconic rock band Black Sabbath will be headlining 2014`s Barclaycard British Summer Time festival at the Hyde Park.
Band member Ozzy Osbourne said that his group is beyond honoured to be allowed to put on a show and hope that the royals will enjoy it, reportedly.
Other bands who will be performing at the event include McBusted, Soundgarden, Faith No More, Motorhead and Soulfly.
In 2013, the music festival park was headlined by The Rolling Stones .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sex or acting - what did Aditya Roy Kapoor choose? Watch video
- Kareena Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra rejected Hrithik Roshan's 'Kaabil'- Here's why
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- RIP Hanumanthappa Koppad: B-Town mourns brave soldier's death
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale