Bob Dylan enthrals Beijing
Beijing: American music legend Bob Dylan enthralled a packed crowd in Beijing Wednesday night at a concert that marked his debut in China.
Dylan, who will turn 70 in May, played 17 songs, and ended the concert with `Forever Young` at the Workers Gymnasium, Xinhua reported.
Hundred of mesmerized fans clapped and danced to the beat as Dylan played his popular songs. Many fans were clad in Dylan T-shirts.
The audience were mostly young Chinese fans in their 20s and 30s and a significant number of elderly foreigners living in China.
The VIP tickets for the concert were sold at 1,961.411 yuan each, a number to commemorate the day Dylan played his first major gig in New York City April 11, 1961, a promoter said.
Dylan is scheduled to perform in Shanghai Friday before making his debut in Vietnam`s Ho Chi Minh City Sunday. He will perform in Hong Kong April 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15