Bob Dylan enthrals Beijing
Beijing: American music legend Bob Dylan enthralled a packed crowd in Beijing Wednesday night at a concert that marked his debut in China.
Dylan, who will turn 70 in May, played 17 songs, and ended the concert with `Forever Young` at the Workers Gymnasium, Xinhua reported.
Hundred of mesmerized fans clapped and danced to the beat as Dylan played his popular songs. Many fans were clad in Dylan T-shirts.
The audience were mostly young Chinese fans in their 20s and 30s and a significant number of elderly foreigners living in China.
The VIP tickets for the concert were sold at 1,961.411 yuan each, a number to commemorate the day Dylan played his first major gig in New York City April 11, 1961, a promoter said.
Dylan is scheduled to perform in Shanghai Friday before making his debut in Vietnam`s Ho Chi Minh City Sunday. He will perform in Hong Kong April 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release