Bon Jovi makes hat-trick as highest grossing tour of 2013
London: Bon Jovi has had the biggest international music tour of the year, according to Billboard magazine`s 2013 rankings.
The American rock band played to more than two million fans during the 90 sell-out shows during the tour and earned 205 million dollars, the BBC reported.
It is the third time that a tour by the US rock band has finished as Billboard`s highest grossing of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio