Boy George reunites with Culture Club for new album
London: Singer Boy George is reuniting with his 1980s pop group Culture Club to record a new album.
The 52-year-old singer, real name George O`Dowd, met up with guitarist Roy Hay earlier this month to discuss plans to begin working on new material, reported Contactmusic.
"There are some interesting ideas about who we want to work with. It`s got to be really good... It will be a new record, completely new. There`s no point just doing it for nostalgia... We`re certainly going to do it," he said.
The `Karma Chameleon` hitmakers had hoped to reform in 2011 to mark their 30th anniversary with a tour, but it didn`t materialise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Taylor Swift, Scott Eastwood's raunchy chemistry in 'Wildest Dreams'
- Kapil Sharma sings for 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon'
- Fawad, Alia, Siddharth to croon for `Kapoor and Sons`
- 'Dheere Dheere' reprise: Love song beautifully recreated with Sonam Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan
- Nick Jonas debuts 'Levels' music video on VMA