Boyzone announce new tour
London: Boyband Boyzone will celebrate their 20th anniversary with a new tour this year.
The band will be performing a number of shows later this year, reported Digital Spy.
The tickets for the new tour will go on sale on Valentine`s Day (February 14), with full dates and venues expected to be announced soon.
Ronan Keating recently welcomed bandmate Shane Lynch on stage at his solo gig at London`s O2 Arena on Saturday night.
Lynch told the crowd, "Ladies, it`s the time of year you usually get flowers and chocolates. But now you can also get Boyzone tickets."
Boyzone previously toured the UK and Ireland to support their latest album Brother. It was the group`s first tour since the death of former bandmate Stephen Gately in 2009.
Lynch had recently warned boyband One Direction, telling them not to get "sucked into the world of drugs".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!
- Bollywood actors who have also inspired us by their singing