Boyzone to reunite for special performance
London: Boyband Boyzone will be reunited for a special ITV show, `Boyzone At 20`.
Television bosses have decided to record a one-hour documentary to mark their 20th anniversary, reported Daily Star.
Members - Keith Duffy, 39, Mikey Graham, 41, Ronan Keating, 36 and Shane Lynch, 37, will perform some of their greatest hits in the documentary.
The December show will also feature interviews with all four, who will talk about their rise to fame and how they coped with fellow band member Stephen Gately`s death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction