Boyzone to reunite for special performance
London: Boyband Boyzone will be reunited for a special ITV show, `Boyzone At 20`.
Television bosses have decided to record a one-hour documentary to mark their 20th anniversary, reported Daily Star.
Members - Keith Duffy, 39, Mikey Graham, 41, Ronan Keating, 36 and Shane Lynch, 37, will perform some of their greatest hits in the documentary.
The December show will also feature interviews with all four, who will talk about their rise to fame and how they coped with fellow band member Stephen Gately`s death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'