Boyzone to reunite for special performance
London: Boyband Boyzone will be reunited for a special ITV show, `Boyzone At 20`.
Television bosses have decided to record a one-hour documentary to mark their 20th anniversary, reported Daily Star.
Members - Keith Duffy, 39, Mikey Graham, 41, Ronan Keating, 36 and Shane Lynch, 37, will perform some of their greatest hits in the documentary.
The December show will also feature interviews with all four, who will talk about their rise to fame and how they coped with fellow band member Stephen Gately`s death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch