British band Blue faces money issues
London: Members of British band Blue are facing monetary hassles.
Band members Antony Costa, Duncan James, Lee Ryan and Simon Webbe had split in 2005, but reunited in 2011, and are now facing issues.
"Blue have been open about their recent financial struggles and are restructuring their business model," thesun.co.uk quoted the band`s spokeswoman as saying.
A source said: "There was no warning that the band had money problems. This has come as a complete shock."
“Letters have been sent out by the administrators to creditors who are owed substantial sums by the band," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pakistani actors is extortion, says Ashoke Pandit on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'