British band Blue faces money issues
London: Members of British band Blue are facing monetary hassles.
Band members Antony Costa, Duncan James, Lee Ryan and Simon Webbe had split in 2005, but reunited in 2011, and are now facing issues.
"Blue have been open about their recent financial struggles and are restructuring their business model," thesun.co.uk quoted the band`s spokeswoman as saying.
A source said: "There was no warning that the band had money problems. This has come as a complete shock."
“Letters have been sent out by the administrators to creditors who are owed substantial sums by the band," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shani Dev mantras can end your all your worries!
- Shirish Kunder apologises for his 'unsavoury tweet' on UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam