British band Blue faces money issues
London: Members of British band Blue are facing monetary hassles.
Band members Antony Costa, Duncan James, Lee Ryan and Simon Webbe had split in 2005, but reunited in 2011, and are now facing issues.
"Blue have been open about their recent financial struggles and are restructuring their business model," thesun.co.uk quoted the band`s spokeswoman as saying.
A source said: "There was no warning that the band had money problems. This has come as a complete shock."
“Letters have been sent out by the administrators to creditors who are owed substantial sums by the band," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'