Britney most focussed, disciplined: Will.i.am
Los Angeles: Singer Will.i.am, who has worked with pop star Britney Spears, says she is the most "focussed and disciplined" singer in the industry.
The Black Eyed Peas band member worked as executive producer on the singer`s latest album, ‘Britney Jean’ and he can`t stop praising her.
"I like Britney. I just love her dedication and love for music. That is just the way it is. I love how sweet she is, and how genuine she is. Shy, but fierce," contactmusic.com quoted Will.i.am as saying.
"Most artists are not like that. I don`t want to name artists, but Britney is the most focussed and disciplined of all the artists in the industry," he added.
The 38-year-old went on to explain how hardworking Britney is in the studio and how she is always professional when laying down tracks.
"Britney is a pro. Her time is valuable, she has kids. And a lot of the time with an artist they will go into the studio, they will sit around, they are watching TV, they order some food, they are giggling and joking...
"She is like, `I am coming in from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m.` She will arrive at 1.30 p.m, and from 2 to 6 she will be like BAM BAM BAM.... I have never seen anything like that. Her work ethic is pretty admirable," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims