Britney Spears busted `lip syncing` to Sia Furler`s voice during show
Washington: Britney Spears was recently caught lip syncing to Sia Furler`s voice during the `piece of me` show, it has been reported.
The incident happened during a video of Saturday night`s performance at Planet Hollywood, where 32-year-old singer was singing the song ` Perfume `, a website reported.
The Australian singer Furler was featured on an acoustic version of the tune released in January and she also co-wrote the lyrics.
Spears` manager Adam Leber recently confirmed to the lip-syncing reports, claiming it`s "virtually impossible" for the star to sing and dance for 90 minutes but he failed to mention anything about pretending another singer`s voice to be her own.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol stresses on targeted programmes for handwashing behaviour
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- We were small rungs in the ladder of Amitabh Bachchan's success: Rishi Kapoor
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'