Britney Spears busted `lip syncing` to Sia Furler`s voice during show
Washington: Britney Spears was recently caught lip syncing to Sia Furler`s voice during the `piece of me` show, it has been reported.
The incident happened during a video of Saturday night`s performance at Planet Hollywood, where 32-year-old singer was singing the song ` Perfume `, a website reported.
The Australian singer Furler was featured on an acoustic version of the tune released in January and she also co-wrote the lyrics.
Spears` manager Adam Leber recently confirmed to the lip-syncing reports, claiming it`s "virtually impossible" for the star to sing and dance for 90 minutes but he failed to mention anything about pretending another singer`s voice to be her own.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now