Britney Spears caught lip-syncing to Sia Furler`s voice
Los Angeles: Pop diva Britney Spears was caught lip-syncing to singer Sia Furler`s voice during a show.
The 32-year-old star is seen lip-syncing `Perfume`, which was co-written written by Furler in a video clip posted online. The Australian singer`s voice can be heard in the clip, reportedly.
Furler, 38, featured along with Spears on an acoustic version of the `Perfume` released in January. "I`m second hand embarrassed," commented a follower of the Spears fan Instagram account that posted the clip, while another wrote, "Poor Britney."
Spears did not miss a beat, holding her head high as she walked around the stage. He manager Adam Leber reportedly said it is "virtually impossible" for the star to sing and dance for 90 minutes, without commenting the lip-syncing reports.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!