Britney Spears caught lip-syncing to Sia Furler`s voice
Los Angeles: Pop diva Britney Spears was caught lip-syncing to singer Sia Furler`s voice during a show.
The 32-year-old star is seen lip-syncing `Perfume`, which was co-written written by Furler in a video clip posted online. The Australian singer`s voice can be heard in the clip, reportedly.
Furler, 38, featured along with Spears on an acoustic version of the `Perfume` released in January. "I`m second hand embarrassed," commented a follower of the Spears fan Instagram account that posted the clip, while another wrote, "Poor Britney."
Spears did not miss a beat, holding her head high as she walked around the stage. He manager Adam Leber reportedly said it is "virtually impossible" for the star to sing and dance for 90 minutes, without commenting the lip-syncing reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!