Britney Spears` new album inspired by `huge breakup` with ex Jason Trawick
Washington: Britney Spears has revealed that her "huge breakup" with her former fiance Jason Trawick has inspired her upcoming album.
The `Toxic` hitmaker told Ryan Seacrest that her album, which is due for release in December, is the most personal album that she has ever done, ABC News reported.
Spears said that after going through the break up, she had a lot to say in the studio and her album acted like a therapy, as she was able to share her feelings with her fans.
The 31-year-old singer said that singing about the breakup really helps to get over the heartache, as performing the songs makes one believe that they are fine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did Mika 'steal' song from Salman Khan?
- Shows going great for 1D after Zayn Malik exit: Styles
- Salman plays down row over use of "Bhar Do Jholi" song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab' was cry for help: Asif Kapadia