Britney Spears` new album inspired by `huge breakup` with ex Jason Trawick
Washington: Britney Spears has revealed that her "huge breakup" with her former fiance Jason Trawick has inspired her upcoming album.
The `Toxic` hitmaker told Ryan Seacrest that her album, which is due for release in December, is the most personal album that she has ever done, ABC News reported.
Spears said that after going through the break up, she had a lot to say in the studio and her album acted like a therapy, as she was able to share her feelings with her fans.
The 31-year-old singer said that singing about the breakup really helps to get over the heartache, as performing the songs makes one believe that they are fine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics