Britney Spears` new album inspired by `huge breakup` with ex Jason Trawick
Washington: Britney Spears has revealed that her "huge breakup" with her former fiance Jason Trawick has inspired her upcoming album.
The `Toxic` hitmaker told Ryan Seacrest that her album, which is due for release in December, is the most personal album that she has ever done, ABC News reported.
Spears said that after going through the break up, she had a lot to say in the studio and her album acted like a therapy, as she was able to share her feelings with her fans.
The 31-year-old singer said that singing about the breakup really helps to get over the heartache, as performing the songs makes one believe that they are fine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan