Britney Spears` new album to have Will.I.Am as executive producer
London: Rapper Will.I.Am has confirmed that he will be the executive producer on Britney Spears`s new album.
The 38-year-old also revealed that he has been meeting Spears for lunch for the last three months to discuss her new work, reported Digital Spy.
"I was like, `OK, look, guys, me and Britney need to have lunch four times a month for three months before I even try to go in the studio with her because we need to talk`. We need to talk about what she`s excited about in life. I gotta talk about the things that hurt her. I gotta talk about the things that make her concerned.
"I gotta be the vehicle between her and her fans. We can`t do another song about going on the dance floor. Really? Didn`t we see a bunch of Britney doing that already? Don`t we want to see something that comes from her heart?," he said.
Will.I.Am added that he will start work on the songs for the album in the next few months, but currently has no idea of a release date.
"After I did a song on Femme Fatale - `Big Fat Bass` - and then we did `Scream & Shout`, she really liked the way we worked because of my approach."
The Black Eyed Peas star refused to confirm who else would be involved in the album.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert