Britney Spears' new single leaks online
London: Pop star Britney Spears' new single has leaked on YouTube a day early and the blonde beauty is encouraging her fans to put off listening to the song until the real thing is played on radio.
The 31-year-old singer was left disappointed after a low quality version of her new track emerged on YouTube, reported Contactmusic.
Writing on her official Facebook page, she said, "Woke up today and saw that a low quality version of Work Bitch had leaked. Will.I.Am, Otto Knows, and I worked so hard on this song! Can't wait for you all to hear it like you're supposed to."
The blonde beauty has been teasing fans for weeks about her comeback single and even shared a snapshot from her music video.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics