Britney Spears` new song hints at love triangle
New York: Britney Spears` new single ` Perfume` from her upcoming album `Britney Jean` has documented a torrid love triangle.
As part of the Facebook premiere, the 31-year-old singer also noted a hint of autobiography in the song saying it felt like she was sharing a piece of her heart, the New York Post reported.
The track is co-written by Spears alongside Sia and is the second teaser to ` Britney Jean `, which is due to release on December 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravindra Jain obituary: Geet Gaata Chal, you are still alive in our hearts!
- Taylor Swift says people might need a break from her
- Christina Aguilera working on two new albums
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!