Britney Spears opens up about `serious damage` during Vegas rehearsals
London: Britney Spears has revealed that she nearly broke her neck during the dance rehearsal s for her highly-anticipated Las Vegas residency.
The 32-year-old American recording artist said that she came close to death when she almost broke her neck, which caused serious damage and she was forced to pull out of practice the following day, the Daily Star reported.
The mum-of-two later confessed how nervous she has been regarding her debut performance in the party capital of the world, as well as the build-up to the release of her self-titled eighth studio album.
The show is set to start on December 27 and there is a "possibility of an extended run" depending on the reviews.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shows going great for 1D after Zayn Malik exit: Styles
- Salman plays down row over use of "Bhar Do Jholi" song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab' was cry for help: Asif Kapadia
- Eminem releases action-packed 'Phenomenal' music video