Britney Spears paid USD 310,000 per Vegas show
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears will earn USD 310,000 per show for her performances during her stay in Las Vegas at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino.
The 31-year-old singer has signed a two-year deal for a concert residency in the US gambling capital.
Spears` contract states she will perform 48 shows a year, earning her a total of USD 14,880,000.
The `Gimme More` singer`s income comes from share of ticket sales at the PH Live auditorium - which holds 4,500 people.
Spears, who has two sons, Sean Preston, seven, and Jayden James, six, was at the centre of a bidding war between several Las Vegas hotels earlier this year, with many top chains hoping to land her services for a residency before Planet Hollywood emerged as the venue for her shows.
The singer will follow in the footsteps of legends such as Celine Dion, Tom Jones and Elton John with her Vegas residency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch