Britney Spears plans wedding at Elvis Presley`s estate?
Pop star Britney Spears is reportedly planning an attention-grabbing wedding to boyfriend David Lucado at Elvis Presley`s famed estate Graceland.
Wedding rumors swirled recently when Spears, who has dated legal firm employee Lucado for more than a year, was seen flashing a gold ring, reportedly.
"Britney wants to get as much attention and money for pictures with her third wedding as she did for her second, which is why she is considering reaching out to Elvis` daughter, Lisa Marie Presley, to ask if she can be married in the Graceland Estate in Memphis, Tennessee," a source said.
Spears, 32, the mother of sons Sean Preston, 8, and Jayden James, 7, from her second marriage to Kevin Federline, has other plans too for her third wedding.
"Not only would the Graceland location, now a tourist attraction, be a visually stunning place for Brit and Dave to tie the knot, but it would be a convenient trip for most of their extended families, who are based in the south," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now