Britney Spears plans wedding at Elvis Presley`s estate?
Pop star Britney Spears is reportedly planning an attention-grabbing wedding to boyfriend David Lucado at Elvis Presley`s famed estate Graceland.
Wedding rumors swirled recently when Spears, who has dated legal firm employee Lucado for more than a year, was seen flashing a gold ring, reportedly.
"Britney wants to get as much attention and money for pictures with her third wedding as she did for her second, which is why she is considering reaching out to Elvis` daughter, Lisa Marie Presley, to ask if she can be married in the Graceland Estate in Memphis, Tennessee," a source said.
Spears, 32, the mother of sons Sean Preston, 8, and Jayden James, 7, from her second marriage to Kevin Federline, has other plans too for her third wedding.
"Not only would the Graceland location, now a tourist attraction, be a visually stunning place for Brit and Dave to tie the knot, but it would be a convenient trip for most of their extended families, who are based in the south," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Here’s Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Leela’ for you
- Karisma Kapoor's estranged hubby Sanjay Kapur to marry long-time girlfriend?
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral