Britney Spears plans wedding at Elvis Presley`s estate?
Pop star Britney Spears is reportedly planning an attention-grabbing wedding to boyfriend David Lucado at Elvis Presley`s famed estate Graceland.
Wedding rumors swirled recently when Spears, who has dated legal firm employee Lucado for more than a year, was seen flashing a gold ring, reportedly.
"Britney wants to get as much attention and money for pictures with her third wedding as she did for her second, which is why she is considering reaching out to Elvis` daughter, Lisa Marie Presley, to ask if she can be married in the Graceland Estate in Memphis, Tennessee," a source said.
Spears, 32, the mother of sons Sean Preston, 8, and Jayden James, 7, from her second marriage to Kevin Federline, has other plans too for her third wedding.
"Not only would the Graceland location, now a tourist attraction, be a visually stunning place for Brit and Dave to tie the knot, but it would be a convenient trip for most of their extended families, who are based in the south," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shabbir Ahluwalia's romance locked dinner date with wife Kanchi Kaul – See pic
- Twitter poll a prophecy? 61% of fans feel Salman Khan's 'Sultan' will sprint ahead 300 cr mark!
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Aamir Khan, Kajol's 'Fanaa' ticks 10 years, team celebrates on Twitter!
- Bipasha Basu's latest fashion summer hack will give you style goals – See pic
- Music companies give commercial songs to their artists: Sonu Nigam
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance