Britney Spears plans wedding at Elvis Presley`s estate?
Pop star Britney Spears is reportedly planning an attention-grabbing wedding to boyfriend David Lucado at Elvis Presley`s famed estate Graceland.
Wedding rumors swirled recently when Spears, who has dated legal firm employee Lucado for more than a year, was seen flashing a gold ring, reportedly.
"Britney wants to get as much attention and money for pictures with her third wedding as she did for her second, which is why she is considering reaching out to Elvis` daughter, Lisa Marie Presley, to ask if she can be married in the Graceland Estate in Memphis, Tennessee," a source said.
Spears, 32, the mother of sons Sean Preston, 8, and Jayden James, 7, from her second marriage to Kevin Federline, has other plans too for her third wedding.
"Not only would the Graceland location, now a tourist attraction, be a visually stunning place for Brit and Dave to tie the knot, but it would be a convenient trip for most of their extended families, who are based in the south," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Geeta Basra, hubby Harbhajan Singh out on 'travel day' with daughter
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch