Britney Spears praises Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears has lauded singers Justin Timberlake, Beyonce Knowles and Miley Cyrus for making an incredible mark in the industry.
The 32-year-old singer looks up to Beyonce, who recently surprised her fans with her chart-topping unannounced new album, reported Aceshowbiz.
In an interview, when Spears was asked about her inspiration, she said, "I look up to Beyonce. What she did with her (surprise release) album was genius, really brilliant."
The `Oops I Did It Again` thinks Cyrus, who had been grabbing eyeballs with her controversies, is a cool performer.
"She`s cool, she`s fun to be around. You know, she`s got really good energy."
Spears finds the songs of her ex-boyfriend Timberlake, loaded with energy.
"Lorde, who is really different and cool... This generation is hungry for new sounds. Bruno Mars is so different and fresh, and Justin Timberlake is, too. It`s inspiring for me, and it makes people eager to listen to music, which helps everyone," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims