Britney Spears promises not to take son onstage
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears has vowed not to take her eight-year-old son onstage during her upcoming Las Vegas shows.
The 31-year-old is mother to Sean Preston, eight, and seven year old Jayden, and she announced last month that she wanted to incorporate her eldest boy into the concerts during her two-year residency in Sin City, reports contactmusic.com.
The move surprised her ex-husband, the boys` father Kevin Federline, but now a representative of Spears has spoken out to insist that she was joking.
The pop star is set to kick off her Las Vegas tour Dec 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'