Britney Spears promises not to take son onstage
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears has vowed not to take her eight-year-old son onstage during her upcoming Las Vegas shows.
The 31-year-old is mother to Sean Preston, eight, and seven year old Jayden, and she announced last month that she wanted to incorporate her eldest boy into the concerts during her two-year residency in Sin City, reports contactmusic.com.
The move surprised her ex-husband, the boys` father Kevin Federline, but now a representative of Spears has spoken out to insist that she was joking.
The pop star is set to kick off her Las Vegas tour Dec 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time