Britney Spears promises not to take son onstage
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears has vowed not to take her eight-year-old son onstage during her upcoming Las Vegas shows.
The 31-year-old is mother to Sean Preston, eight, and seven year old Jayden, and she announced last month that she wanted to incorporate her eldest boy into the concerts during her two-year residency in Sin City, reports contactmusic.com.
The move surprised her ex-husband, the boys` father Kevin Federline, but now a representative of Spears has spoken out to insist that she was joking.
The pop star is set to kick off her Las Vegas tour Dec 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15