Britney Spears promises not to take son onstage
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears has vowed not to take her eight-year-old son onstage during her upcoming Las Vegas shows.
The 31-year-old is mother to Sean Preston, eight, and seven year old Jayden, and she announced last month that she wanted to incorporate her eldest boy into the concerts during her two-year residency in Sin City, reports contactmusic.com.
The move surprised her ex-husband, the boys` father Kevin Federline, but now a representative of Spears has spoken out to insist that she was joking.
The pop star is set to kick off her Las Vegas tour Dec 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'