Britney Spears ready with `most personal album`
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears is excited to share her next album with her fans and describes it as her "most personal album".
Although she didn`t talk about the title of the album, the ‘Baby One More Time’ hitmaker expressed her excitement about it on Twitter.
"Really excited to give you a taste of my new album. Can’t wait to share what I’ve been working on,” Spears tweeted Wednesday, reports accesshollywood.com.
“Going to be my most personal album ever :) (sic),” she added.
The 31-year-old singer recently released a track, ‘Ooh la la’, which features in the upcoming movie ‘The Smurfs 2’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor