Britney Spears ready with `most personal album`
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears is excited to share her next album with her fans and describes it as her "most personal album".
Although she didn`t talk about the title of the album, the ‘Baby One More Time’ hitmaker expressed her excitement about it on Twitter.
"Really excited to give you a taste of my new album. Can’t wait to share what I’ve been working on,” Spears tweeted Wednesday, reports accesshollywood.com.
“Going to be my most personal album ever :) (sic),” she added.
The 31-year-old singer recently released a track, ‘Ooh la la’, which features in the upcoming movie ‘The Smurfs 2’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor