Britney Spears` sons star alongside her in new music video
London: Pop star Britney Spears is seen sharing the screen space with her two young sons in the video for her new single `Ooh La La`.
The 31-year-old singer joins seven-year-old Sean Preston and Jayden James, five, in the video of the new `The Smurfs 2` movie, reported Sun online.
"They were actually really, really good on set. ...Oldest son Preston was right on cue every time they would tell him to do something.... When we did the actual shoot of the video I didn`t see them, I was in hair and make-up, so later on I got to see what they actually did on camera and it was adorable," she said.
In the video, Spears is seen in the Smurfs village in a figure-hugging red skater dress and leopard print platform heels as she performs the song taken from the soundtrack of the movie.
`The Smurfs 2` is scheduled for release on July 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bruno Mars to perform at super bowl
- Adele uses throwback picture to promote new single 'When We Were Young'
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?