Britney Spears to record comeback album with Pak-born music composer
Washington: Britney Spears will apparently be recording her eighth studio album in Britain`s largest national park - Lake District, with British-born Pakistani music producer, Naughty Boy.
A source told a UK publication that Naughty Boy is planning to whisk away the ` Toxic ` hit maker to Lake District for inspiration, Contactmusic reported.
The insider asserted that the duo would be holed up at the producer`s studio in Ealing for most of the time, but he wants to weave in a visit to the Lake District.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims