Britney Spears to record comeback album with Pak-born music composer
Washington: Britney Spears will apparently be recording her eighth studio album in Britain`s largest national park - Lake District, with British-born Pakistani music producer, Naughty Boy.
A source told a UK publication that Naughty Boy is planning to whisk away the ` Toxic ` hit maker to Lake District for inspiration, Contactmusic reported.
The insider asserted that the duo would be holed up at the producer`s studio in Ealing for most of the time, but he wants to weave in a visit to the Lake District.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled