Britney Spears to record comeback album with Pak-born music composer
Washington: Britney Spears will apparently be recording her eighth studio album in Britain`s largest national park - Lake District, with British-born Pakistani music producer, Naughty Boy.
A source told a UK publication that Naughty Boy is planning to whisk away the ` Toxic ` hit maker to Lake District for inspiration, Contactmusic reported.
The insider asserted that the duo would be holed up at the producer`s studio in Ealing for most of the time, but he wants to weave in a visit to the Lake District.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!