Britney Spears to record comeback album with Pak-born music composer
Washington: Britney Spears will apparently be recording her eighth studio album in Britain`s largest national park - Lake District, with British-born Pakistani music producer, Naughty Boy.
A source told a UK publication that Naughty Boy is planning to whisk away the ` Toxic ` hit maker to Lake District for inspiration, Contactmusic reported.
The insider asserted that the duo would be holed up at the producer`s studio in Ealing for most of the time, but he wants to weave in a visit to the Lake District.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!
- Bollywood actors who have also inspired us by their singing