Britney Spears to record comeback album with Pak-born music composer
Washington: Britney Spears will apparently be recording her eighth studio album in Britain`s largest national park - Lake District, with British-born Pakistani music producer, Naughty Boy.
A source told a UK publication that Naughty Boy is planning to whisk away the ` Toxic ` hit maker to Lake District for inspiration, Contactmusic reported.
The insider asserted that the duo would be holed up at the producer`s studio in Ealing for most of the time, but he wants to weave in a visit to the Lake District.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘The Voice India’ winner wants to be Salman, Akshay, Ranbir’s voice
- Watch: Taylor Swift, Scott Eastwood's raunchy chemistry in 'Wildest Dreams'
- Kapil Sharma sings for 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon'
- Fawad, Alia, Siddharth to croon for `Kapoor and Sons`
- 'Dheere Dheere' reprise: Love song beautifully recreated with Sonam Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan