Brother refuses to duet with Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Rocker Trace Cyrus is refusing to release a duet he recorded with his little sister singer-actress Miley until he makes a name for himself in the music industry.
The 23-year-old singer, whose is the son of `Achy Breaky Heart` hitmaker Billy Ray Cyrus, has vowed never to exploit his connections to gain publicity or advance his career, reported E! online.
Trace has shelved the siblings` collaboration `Shot In The Dark` as a result, as he wants his band Ashland High to gain more recognition before fans hear the track.
In a post on his Twitter page, he wrote, "A lot of you have been asking when is my duet Shot in the Dark with Miley going to be released. I won`t be releasing the song till I feel like Ashland High has gained extreme success.
"I`m not trying to use Miley to help my music career at all. I did the song with her because I love my sister. The song will be released when the time is right I promise," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag