Bruce Springsteen’s new album to be launched March 6
Los Angeles: Bruce Springsteen`s new album ‘Wrecking Ball’ is set to hit the shelves March 6.
The album ‘Wrecking Ball’, which is being released by Sony Music, features 11 new recordings and has been produced by Ron Aniello with executive producer Jon Landau and Springsteen himself.
"Bruce has dug down as deep as he can to come up with this vision of modern life. The lyrics tell a story you can`t hear anywhere else and the music is his most innovative of recent years," said Springsteen`s long-time manager Landau said in a statement.
"The writing is some of the best of his career and both veteran fans and those who are new to Bruce will find much to love on `Wrecking Ball`," Landau added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!