Bruce Springsteen’s new album to be launched March 6
Los Angeles: Bruce Springsteen`s new album ‘Wrecking Ball’ is set to hit the shelves March 6.
The album ‘Wrecking Ball’, which is being released by Sony Music, features 11 new recordings and has been produced by Ron Aniello with executive producer Jon Landau and Springsteen himself.
"Bruce has dug down as deep as he can to come up with this vision of modern life. The lyrics tell a story you can`t hear anywhere else and the music is his most innovative of recent years," said Springsteen`s long-time manager Landau said in a statement.
"The writing is some of the best of his career and both veteran fans and those who are new to Bruce will find much to love on `Wrecking Ball`," Landau added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'