Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers rock Super Bowl halftime show
New York: Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers set the stage on fire at Super Bowl halftime show.
The 28-year-old Grammy Award-winning singer, who was dressed in a gold jacket carried off his hits with the band, while executing a note-perfect drum solo.
Mars wowed the audience with his hits like "Locked Out of Heaven" and "Treasure" in the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics