Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers rock Super Bowl halftime show
New York: Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers set the stage on fire at Super Bowl halftime show.
The 28-year-old Grammy Award-winning singer, who was dressed in a gold jacket carried off his hits with the band, while executing a note-perfect drum solo.
Mars wowed the audience with his hits like "Locked Out of Heaven" and "Treasure" in the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravindra Jain obituary: Geet Gaata Chal, you are still alive in our hearts!
- Taylor Swift says people might need a break from her
- Christina Aguilera working on two new albums
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!