Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers rock Super Bowl halftime show
New York: Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers set the stage on fire at Super Bowl halftime show.
The 28-year-old Grammy Award-winning singer, who was dressed in a gold jacket carried off his hits with the band, while executing a note-perfect drum solo.
Mars wowed the audience with his hits like "Locked Out of Heaven" and "Treasure" in the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch