Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers rock Super Bowl halftime show
New York: Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers set the stage on fire at Super Bowl halftime show.
The 28-year-old Grammy Award-winning singer, who was dressed in a gold jacket carried off his hits with the band, while executing a note-perfect drum solo.
Mars wowed the audience with his hits like "Locked Out of Heaven" and "Treasure" in the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh