Bruno Mars, Rihanna top list of most-pirated artists in 2013
Los Angeles: American singer-songwriter Bruno Mars and R&B star Rihanna are the most pirated music artistes of 2013.
According to the figures released by data analysis firm Musicmetric, Mars finished the year with nearly 5.8 million downloads to Rihanna`s 5.4 million, reported Rolling Stone.
Daft Punk was a distant third with 4.2 million downloads. Justin Timberlake with 3.9 million and Flo Rida with 3.5 million downloads rounded out the top five.
Musicmetric also crunched numbers to determine that Taylor Swift was the social media winner in 2013, adding 29.5 million new followers on Facebook, Twitter and other services.
Close behind were Katy Perry with 29.2 million fans and Timberlake, who had 28.8 million followers.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Look what Priyanka Chopra had to say about Deepika Padukone in making of ‘Pinga’ video
- First look of romantic track ‘Tere Bin’ from ‘Wazir’ released
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Sonu Nigam sets South African records for Indian shows
- Chris Brown unveils mixtape featuring Rihanna