Caesars bosses confirm talks with Britney Spears for Vegas headline spot
London: Casino bosses have finally confirmed the speculation that Britney Spears will be headlining a show in Las Vegas.
Executives at Caesars Entertainment said that they are in final negotiations with the ‘Toxic’ singer’s management for her show in Sin City.
The mother of two’s long-time manager, Larry Rudolph broke the news first by saying that talks were ongoing with two casinos for the gig, adding that he would be ‘shocked’ if a deal didn’t happen, the Daily Mail reported.
The casino bosses want the singer to be the star attraction at their trendy Planet Hollywood casino.
Company spokeswoman Emily Wofford confirmed the report by saying that the company is in negotiations to have her set up a residency on the city`s famous strip.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert