California prisoner sues Jay Z, West, Beyonce
Los Angeles: Celebrities Jay Z, Kanye West, Beyonce Knowles, Rihanna and Chris Brown have been named in a $2.4 billion civil rights lawsuit filed by a prisoner in a California jail.
Richard J. Dupree Jr. is convinced the musicians stole lyrics for over 3,000 songs he wrote while serving time by spying on him via satellite with the aid of several law enforcement agencies, including the Central intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security, reports contactmusic.com.
It is not clear which songs Dupree is claiming feature his lyrics, but in the lawsuit, which he filed April 21 in California Eastern District Court, he has demanded damages and to be immediately freed from the California State Prison at Corcoran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan