Carla Bruni keen to make music again
Paris: Singer Carla Bruni is keen to revive her music career, now that she has stepped down as France`s first lady.
Bruni`s husband Nicolas Sarkozy lost the presidential election to Francois Hollande in May, and the couple vacated the country`s Elysee Palace official residence.
Now Bruni, who previously dated singers Mick Jagger and Eric Clapton, is looking forward to moving away from politics and making music again, reports contactmusic.com.
"The adventure (of being in the Elysee) was beautiful but today I want to go back to being a citizen like anyone else," Bruni told France`s Vogue magazine.
"I need to get back in touch with the artistic universe that is so familiar to me, without the words or notes of the music being deformed by a political prism that overwhelms everything else," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15