Carla Bruni keen to make music again
Paris: Singer Carla Bruni is keen to revive her music career, now that she has stepped down as France`s first lady.
Bruni`s husband Nicolas Sarkozy lost the presidential election to Francois Hollande in May, and the couple vacated the country`s Elysee Palace official residence.
Now Bruni, who previously dated singers Mick Jagger and Eric Clapton, is looking forward to moving away from politics and making music again, reports contactmusic.com.
"The adventure (of being in the Elysee) was beautiful but today I want to go back to being a citizen like anyone else," Bruni told France`s Vogue magazine.
"I need to get back in touch with the artistic universe that is so familiar to me, without the words or notes of the music being deformed by a political prism that overwhelms everything else," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sorry Arijit, your song failed to make it to Salman Khan's 'Sultan' album! – Here's proof
- This 'musical genius' will make you facepalm - Watch 'unintentionally funny' video here
- Watch: ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan - Anushka Sharma’s electrifying chemistry in ‘Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai’
- 'Pyar Ki Maa Ki' making from 'Housefull3' will make you go LOL: Watch video!
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside