Carlos Santana plans all-latino collaboration album
London: Legendary guitarist Carlos Santana is planning another collaborative album with a number of Latino stars.
The 66-year-old musician has tasted great success with his albums Shaman and Supernatural and now he is planning another star-studded release full of acts and artists with ties to South America, reported Contactmusic.
Corazon, which will be released next year, will feature tracks with Gloria Estefan, Pitbull, Juanes, Lila Downs and Miguel as well as a song Santana has recorded with his son Salvador.
Many of the guests on the album will perform their tunes with Santana at a concert in Guadalajara, Mexico on December 14, which will take place a week after the guitarist joins Billy Joel among this year`s Kennedy Center honourees.
US President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will salute the two musicians, among others, at the 36th annual ceremony in Washington, DC on December 7.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya