Carlos Santana reuniting with original band for `Santana IV`
Los Angeles: International guitar legend Carlos Santana has revealed that his band Santana is reuniting to record Santana IV.
This comes forty-years after their third studio album, Santana III, reportedly.
"We`re doing `Santana IV` `cause we stopped at `III.` We went into the studio and we did some vocals. We are going to record some more," Carlos said.
"To be in the same studio as Greg Rolie, Michael Shrieve, and Michael Carabello... It`s really incredible to make that circle complete."
Besides the group`s studio reunion, Carlos is prepping for the release of his upcoming album, Corazon. "The goal was to make a `Supernatural` type of CD, with special, soulful guests and with that kind of vibration of el barrio... I love that we resonate with the street. If you have street credibility then it`s really happening."
Corazon is a celebration of Latin heritage and its musical influence, with guests as Miguel, Gloria Estefan, Juanes and more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more