Carly Simon reveals identity of mystery man in `You`re So Vain` song to Taylor Swift
Washington: Carly Simon, who performed with Taylor Swift on stage in Massachusetts, has revealed the identity of the mystery man - subject of her hit track `You`re so Vain` - to the country singer.
Carly Simon`s famous track has continued to raise questions 41 years after it was released, Contactmusic reported.
Swift revealed that Simon had confided the identity of the song`s subject, but she couldn`t reveal it as she is sworn to secrecy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!