Carrie Underwood to pen song on Britain?
Los Angeles: American singer-actress Carrie Underwood feels Britain can serve as a great inspiration for new songs.
The singer will perform at The C2C: Country to Country festival at London`s The O2 Sunday, and she believes the country could provide suitable inspiration for one of her numbers.
"I`ve been to England many times. And country music is full of incredible writers. I think we should sit down and write a song about anything. About breakfast at St.Pancras railway station. Sure, I bet. The train, that`s a country image," contactmusic.com quoted Underwood as saying.
"Also the cool thing about our country is that we have so many different kinds of country musicians. You can turn on the radio and hear some people who are fantastic, who have been around forever and still have a huge following," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan