Celine Dion wanted to quit singing
London: Singer Celine Dion has revealed that she wanted to give up performing after the birth of her first child, Rene-Charles.
The 43-year-old singer, who has 10-year-old son Rene-Charles and five-month-old twins Eddy and Nelson with husband Rene Angelil, wanted to give up performing after the birth of her first child but since returning to work after the birth of her five-month-old twins Eddy and Nelson recently, she feels she enjoys being on stage more than ever.
"With Rene-Charles I wanted to quit singing, honestly. Now I know what it is to be a mother and I see that I can have it all. Performing as a mum is what I enjoy most." contactmusic.com quoted Dion as saying.
She also thinks that she is performing better than ever before at the moment.
"As a performer I think I am at my best right now. And as a mum I can`t wish for anything better. I don`t need to do it but I love to do it. I feel like a wine that has gotten better with age. I know I`m not going to be able to sing like this forever. But as long as I can, I will," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more