Charlie Brown losing sleep over song
London: Singer Charlie Brown says he is unable to sleep because he keeps tracking the position of his single "On my way".
Brown is heading for the Top 10 for the first time with "On my way".
"I`m following the single`s progress and haven`t had any sleep as I`m refreshing iTunes all the time," dailystar.co.uk quoted Brown as saying.
"I`m in Twitter jail - everything is instant so I see the response straight away," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Actors are exploring their different creative talents: Parineeti Chopra
- Top reasons to watch Karan Johar's 'Kapoor and Sons'!
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?
- John Abraham rocks as 'Rocky Handsome'—New poster!