Charlie Brown losing sleep over song
London: Singer Charlie Brown says he is unable to sleep because he keeps tracking the position of his single "On my way".
Brown is heading for the Top 10 for the first time with "On my way".
"I`m following the single`s progress and haven`t had any sleep as I`m refreshing iTunes all the time," dailystar.co.uk quoted Brown as saying.
"I`m in Twitter jail - everything is instant so I see the response straight away," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'