Charlotte Church to re-launch singing career
London: It is a far cry from her days as the child prodigy still, Charlotte Church is all set to re-launch her singing career from a bar under the Brighton station.
The 26-year-old will play to a crowd of around 100 people on August 2 at the tiny bar and music venue ‘Green Door Store’, located in an old railway storage room.
“Be among the first to witness the latest and most exciting reincarnation of the former child star. She will be premiering a bold and unique new sound,” the Daily Express quoted Church’s spokesperson as saying.
The former fiance of Wales rugby star Gavin Henson, with whom she has two children Ruby, four, and three-year-old Dexter, shot to fame on ITV’s ‘Big Big Talent show’ in 1997 as an 11-year-old.
The 26-year-old singer is still worth an estimated 15 million pounds, having sold 10 million albums after her career took off in year 1998.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt