Charlotte Church to re-launch singing career
London: It is a far cry from her days as the child prodigy still, Charlotte Church is all set to re-launch her singing career from a bar under the Brighton station.
The 26-year-old will play to a crowd of around 100 people on August 2 at the tiny bar and music venue ‘Green Door Store’, located in an old railway storage room.
“Be among the first to witness the latest and most exciting reincarnation of the former child star. She will be premiering a bold and unique new sound,” the Daily Express quoted Church’s spokesperson as saying.
The former fiance of Wales rugby star Gavin Henson, with whom she has two children Ruby, four, and three-year-old Dexter, shot to fame on ITV’s ‘Big Big Talent show’ in 1997 as an 11-year-old.
The 26-year-old singer is still worth an estimated 15 million pounds, having sold 10 million albums after her career took off in year 1998.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016 calendar: Worship goddess Durga and her nine avatars on each day
- WHO wants Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra to 'Baar Baar Dekho' each other? Deets inside
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!