Cher`s song` leaked, annoys singer
Los Angeles: This time hackers have targeted singer Cher`s duet with Lady Gaga and leaked it online. The former is disappointed and expressed it on Twitter.
The duo had been working on the track "The greatest thing" for almost a year now and were facing delay in the release due to various reasons, reports mirror.co.uk.
Cher took to Twitter and wrote: "Just heard `The greatest thing`. It`s not even the right f**king version. Why do people think this kind of sh*t is okay! I`m so disappointed."
Recently Gaga had to hurry the release of her single "Applause" because it was leaked online.
"Disappointed (I`ve sat on f*king song for over a year). Now some as***le leaks wrong version! Gaga`s single is great and that`s all that matters," Cher further wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'