Cheryl cancels Christmas dinner for Girls Aloud
Los Angeles: Singer Cheryl Cole has cancelled her plans to host a Christmas dinner for her band Girls Aloud as she cannot cook.
The Girls Aloud band consists of Cheryl, Sarah Harding, Nadine Coyle, Nicola Roberts and Kimberly Walsh. All of them wanted to celebrate the festival at Cheryl`s place, but she does not wish to spoil their Christmas with her inability to cook well.
"I was the one put forward but my theory is it spoils your Christmas dinner, no? I think they nominated me for a laugh because I can`t cook," dailystar.co.uk quoted Cheryl as saying.
Girls Aloud recently made a comeback with a singles "Something new" and "Beautiful cause you love me".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'