Cheryl Cole felt too old to be in Girls Aloud
Washington: Cheryl Cole has revealed that she felt too old to be in `Girls Aloud` by the time they split up earlier this year.
The singer admitted that something had changed over time and as she was nearing 30, she found it strange to dance on the beats of `Love Machine` during the group`s farewell `Ten: The Hits` tour, Contactmusic reported.
She further said that Nadine Coyle had never thought of announcing the split of the band but at the same time they did not want to mislead the fans.
She insisted that the members of the group had grown old and added that she just hopes that at the age of 45 she doesn`t turn for a reunion of the band.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Mr World Rohit Khandelwal has Bollywood on his wish list
- Irrfan Khan wanted to make film on Mahasweta Devi's life
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!