Cheryl Cole felt too old to be in Girls Aloud
Washington: Cheryl Cole has revealed that she felt too old to be in `Girls Aloud` by the time they split up earlier this year.
The singer admitted that something had changed over time and as she was nearing 30, she found it strange to dance on the beats of `Love Machine` during the group`s farewell `Ten: The Hits` tour, Contactmusic reported.
She further said that Nadine Coyle had never thought of announcing the split of the band but at the same time they did not want to mislead the fans.
She insisted that the members of the group had grown old and added that she just hopes that at the age of 45 she doesn`t turn for a reunion of the band.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback