Cheryl Cole`s boyfriend moves into her home
London: Singer Cheryl Cole has moved her boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini into her luxury mansion.
Cheryl, who is the `X Factor` UK judge, has been dating Fernandez-Versini since April, and she is apparently delighted to have found love again.
"Jean-Bernard was based in France, he has work over there. But now he`s happily living with Cheryl," mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"It`s all going so well. Cheryl`s totally in love, the happiest she`s been in a long time. They just click and he makes her laugh.
"Cheryl has to be in England for `X Factor` so it seemed the perfect solution for her to move him in. It`s not secret she wants to settle down and have a family. Maybe this will be her chance," added the source.
Cheryl moved to her Hertfordshire home after splitting from Chelsea ace Ashley Cole in 2010. He stayed in their marital home in Surrey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci