Cheryl Cole`s new song aimed at ex-husband
London: Singer Cheryl Cole has reportedly hit out at ex-husband Ashley Cole in a new song `Love killer`.
The lyrics of the song have left her fans wondering if they were directed towards Ashley, and a friend of the singer confirms they surely are.
"It`s clearly about Ashley. And it`s the first time we`ve really seen Cheryl`s full fury over what happened. He and the rest of the world now know exactly how she feels," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Cheryl had split from her soccer player husband in 2010 after he cheated on her with several women.
The lyrics of the song are - "Why do I love you so much when you`re a love killer. Baby, baby, you`re like the worst drug but you`re a buzz killer .I`m in love with the love killer."
"Assassinate my dreams, you`re nothing but cold. But baby I just know that no-one in the world can love you if I don`t," she has further crooned in the number.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!