Cheryl Cole`s new song aimed at ex-husband
London: Singer Cheryl Cole has reportedly hit out at ex-husband Ashley Cole in a new song `Love killer`.
The lyrics of the song have left her fans wondering if they were directed towards Ashley, and a friend of the singer confirms they surely are.
"It`s clearly about Ashley. And it`s the first time we`ve really seen Cheryl`s full fury over what happened. He and the rest of the world now know exactly how she feels," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Cheryl had split from her soccer player husband in 2010 after he cheated on her with several women.
The lyrics of the song are - "Why do I love you so much when you`re a love killer. Baby, baby, you`re like the worst drug but you`re a buzz killer .I`m in love with the love killer."
"Assassinate my dreams, you`re nothing but cold. But baby I just know that no-one in the world can love you if I don`t," she has further crooned in the number.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Desperate times, desperate measures! Parineeti Chopra's make-up ain’t gonna stop – See pic
- Angelina Jolie to teach masters course at London School of Economics!
- It's out! Kangana, Shahid and Saif Ali Khan's 'Rangoon' release date set!
- Watch: Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser trailer will leave you wanting more
- New `Phobia` poster will blow your mind!
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband