Cheryl Cole`s new song aimed at ex-husband
London: Singer Cheryl Cole has reportedly hit out at ex-husband Ashley Cole in a new song `Love killer`.
The lyrics of the song have left her fans wondering if they were directed towards Ashley, and a friend of the singer confirms they surely are.
"It`s clearly about Ashley. And it`s the first time we`ve really seen Cheryl`s full fury over what happened. He and the rest of the world now know exactly how she feels," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Cheryl had split from her soccer player husband in 2010 after he cheated on her with several women.
The lyrics of the song are - "Why do I love you so much when you`re a love killer. Baby, baby, you`re like the worst drug but you`re a buzz killer .I`m in love with the love killer."
"Assassinate my dreams, you`re nothing but cold. But baby I just know that no-one in the world can love you if I don`t," she has further crooned in the number.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar