Cheryl Cole`s new song aimed at ex-husband
London: Singer Cheryl Cole has reportedly hit out at ex-husband Ashley Cole in a new song `Love killer`.
The lyrics of the song have left her fans wondering if they were directed towards Ashley, and a friend of the singer confirms they surely are.
"It`s clearly about Ashley. And it`s the first time we`ve really seen Cheryl`s full fury over what happened. He and the rest of the world now know exactly how she feels," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Cheryl had split from her soccer player husband in 2010 after he cheated on her with several women.
The lyrics of the song are - "Why do I love you so much when you`re a love killer. Baby, baby, you`re like the worst drug but you`re a buzz killer .I`m in love with the love killer."
"Assassinate my dreams, you`re nothing but cold. But baby I just know that no-one in the world can love you if I don`t," she has further crooned in the number.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan