Cheryl Cole wows fans with rear-ly impressive performance despite illness
London: Cheryl Cole, who earlier revealed that she has been "feeling poorly for days", put on a rear-ly impressive performance in London on Friday night.
The 29-year-old pop star, took over to Twitter to claim that she loved performing in London and that the "energy" from the Girls Aloud fans at the O2 arena had "cured" her of her lingering illness.
"London you were incredible!!! What a night," she wrote on her page after the show.
"Been feeling so poorly these last few days but when I hit that stage your energy cured me !! #imonahigh," she added.
The Geordie beauty, who performed with her bandmates Nadine Coyle, Kimberley Walsh, Sarah Harding and Nicola Roberts as their Ten - The Hits Tour rolled into the capital for the first time, looked spectacular throughout the show.
Afterwards Twitter was abuzz with fans praising the girls` performance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here