Cheryl Cole wows fans with rear-ly impressive performance despite illness
London: Cheryl Cole, who earlier revealed that she has been "feeling poorly for days", put on a rear-ly impressive performance in London on Friday night.
The 29-year-old pop star, took over to Twitter to claim that she loved performing in London and that the "energy" from the Girls Aloud fans at the O2 arena had "cured" her of her lingering illness.
"London you were incredible!!! What a night," she wrote on her page after the show.
"Been feeling so poorly these last few days but when I hit that stage your energy cured me !! #imonahigh," she added.
The Geordie beauty, who performed with her bandmates Nadine Coyle, Kimberley Walsh, Sarah Harding and Nicola Roberts as their Ten - The Hits Tour rolled into the capital for the first time, looked spectacular throughout the show.
Afterwards Twitter was abuzz with fans praising the girls` performance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Who Humpty? It’s time for ‘Badrinath’ Varun Dhawan to hunt for his ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Let’s not have a gender war, says Shekhar Suman
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more