China lifts three-year ban on Lady Gaga`s ARTPOP album
London: A ban imposed on Lady Gaga by Chinese government has been lifted, allowing her chart-topping new album `ARTPOP` to go on sale legally in the country.
The country`s authorities blacklisted the 27-year-old singer three years ago after the Culture Ministry deemed her collection a risk to the nation`s "cultural security", the Independent reported.
However, the new album, which is now available in China, has not completely escaped censorship.
One song titled, "Sexxx Dreams", has been changed to "X Dreams", while the album`s artwork has been improved to cover more of Gaga`s naked body.
Black tights have been added to her bare legs and a large ball has been inflated for modesty reasons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15