Chris Brown cancels Canada concerts
Los Angeles: Rapper Chris Brown axed his Canada gigs due to health related issues following a non-epileptic seizure last month.
The `Love Me` hitmaker was set to headline the Energy Rush festival in Halifax, Toronto, Saint John and Winnipeg, but promoters have now been forced to axe the shows, reported E! online.
"After ongoing conversation and consultation with this year`s headline act, Chris Brown, and in light of the performer`s recent personal and health-related issues, a decision has been made to cancel all four scheduled performances," organisers said in a statement.
Brown, 24, was hospitalised last month following a non-epileptic seizure at Record Plant recording studios in Hollywood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci