Chris Brown cancels Canada concerts
Los Angeles: Rapper Chris Brown axed his Canada gigs due to health related issues following a non-epileptic seizure last month.
The `Love Me` hitmaker was set to headline the Energy Rush festival in Halifax, Toronto, Saint John and Winnipeg, but promoters have now been forced to axe the shows, reported E! online.
"After ongoing conversation and consultation with this year`s headline act, Chris Brown, and in light of the performer`s recent personal and health-related issues, a decision has been made to cancel all four scheduled performances," organisers said in a statement.
Brown, 24, was hospitalised last month following a non-epileptic seizure at Record Plant recording studios in Hollywood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch