Chris Brown cancels Canada concerts
Los Angeles: Rapper Chris Brown axed his Canada gigs due to health related issues following a non-epileptic seizure last month.
The `Love Me` hitmaker was set to headline the Energy Rush festival in Halifax, Toronto, Saint John and Winnipeg, but promoters have now been forced to axe the shows, reported E! online.
"After ongoing conversation and consultation with this year`s headline act, Chris Brown, and in light of the performer`s recent personal and health-related issues, a decision has been made to cancel all four scheduled performances," organisers said in a statement.
Brown, 24, was hospitalised last month following a non-epileptic seizure at Record Plant recording studios in Hollywood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam