Chris Brown, Drake `cancel OVO Fest live performance`
Los Angeles: Singer Chris Brown has reportedly cancelled his appearance at Drake`s OVO Fest.
Brown, 25 and Drake were planning to perform the song that they collaborated on last month at the annual music event in Toronto, Canada, suggest reports.
Drake reportedly personally invited Brown to perform with him at OVO Fest. However, Brown`s people allegedly cancelled the performance because it would have been difficult for the singer to enter Canada due to his past legal troubles.
Canada has a strict policy on allowing convicted felons entry into their county. The live duet would have been the artists` first performance together.
Last month, Brown and Drake were spotted together in the studio, but no further details of their collaboration have been shared.
In 2012, the duo were involved in a fight in a New York nightclub apparently over Rihanna, who was romantically linked to Drake and Brown.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!