Chris Brown wants to perform duet with Rihanna
Los Angeles: Rapper Chris Brown, who has reportedly rekindled his romance with Rihanna, wants to duet with her at the Grammy awards next month.
Brown, 24, is still on probation for violently beating Rihhanna after a pre-Grammy bash in 2009, forcing them both to pull out of the main event.
"Chris wants to perform with Rihanna at the Grammys to show the whole world they are back together," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"Chris doesn`t care what the haters say, and wants to give the viewers an over the top performance with Rihanna," the source added.
"He wants the fans to know this is the real deal, and he is a changed man. If Rihanna can forgive him, the rest of the world should move on from what happened four years ago," the source added.
Grammy Awards will take place Feb 10 in Los Angeles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma reminisces legend Yash Chopra on birth anniversary!
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- Dia Mirza in awe of Incredible India!- Take a glimpse of Devprayag
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here