Christina Aguilera to be honoured at People`s Choice Awards
London: Singer Christina Aguilera will receive a special prize at the People`s Choice Awards this year in honour of her music career.
The 32-year-old is set to be handed the People`s Voice award at the event Jan 9 in recognition of her 13 years in the industry, reports contactmusic.com.
Aguilera is also up for the favourite celebrity judge honour for her appearances on ‘The Voice’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam