Christina Aguilera to be honoured at People`s Choice Awards
London: Singer Christina Aguilera will receive a special prize at the People`s Choice Awards this year in honour of her music career.
The 32-year-old is set to be handed the People`s Voice award at the event Jan 9 in recognition of her 13 years in the industry, reports contactmusic.com.
Aguilera is also up for the favourite celebrity judge honour for her appearances on ‘The Voice’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri