Christina Perri worked hard on second album
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Christina Perri says she had to work hard on her second album `Head or Heart`, which released Monday.
The 27-year-old `A Thousand Years` singer took a year and over two months to write her second album, reported Hollywood Reporter.
"It allowed me to take time and be a little picky, so that`s why one has time to finally stop and be like, it`s done - but it allowed me to really be part of every single part," she said.
The musician said that the mixing process was the most difficult part of working on the album, which has singles like `Human` and `Burning Gold`.
Perri has collaborated with singer Ed Sheeran whom she called "one of her favourite people on the planet" for the duet `Be My Forever`.
"As much as I love the heart-wrenching stuff, I knew I had a happy song in me," she said of the duet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Veerappan movie review: Brilliant camerawork engages you
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin officially divorced
- Drop everything and watch out for John, Varun & Jacqueline starrer 'Dishoom's logo! Pic Inside
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!
- New song 'Da Da Dasse' from 'Udta Punjab' is thoroughly intoxicating – Watch here
- Music companies give commercial songs to their artists: Sonu Nigam