Christina Perri worked hard on second album
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Christina Perri says she had to work hard on her second album `Head or Heart`, which released Monday.
The 27-year-old `A Thousand Years` singer took a year and over two months to write her second album, reported Hollywood Reporter.
"It allowed me to take time and be a little picky, so that`s why one has time to finally stop and be like, it`s done - but it allowed me to really be part of every single part," she said.
The musician said that the mixing process was the most difficult part of working on the album, which has singles like `Human` and `Burning Gold`.
Perri has collaborated with singer Ed Sheeran whom she called "one of her favourite people on the planet" for the duet `Be My Forever`.
"As much as I love the heart-wrenching stuff, I knew I had a happy song in me," she said of the duet.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mark Ruffalo to narrate film on Barack Obama's energy policy
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP