Christina Perri worked hard on second album
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Christina Perri says she had to work hard on her second album `Head or Heart`, which released Monday.
The 27-year-old `A Thousand Years` singer took a year and over two months to write her second album, reported Hollywood Reporter.
"It allowed me to take time and be a little picky, so that`s why one has time to finally stop and be like, it`s done - but it allowed me to really be part of every single part," she said.
The musician said that the mixing process was the most difficult part of working on the album, which has singles like `Human` and `Burning Gold`.
Perri has collaborated with singer Ed Sheeran whom she called "one of her favourite people on the planet" for the duet `Be My Forever`.
"As much as I love the heart-wrenching stuff, I knew I had a happy song in me," she said of the duet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance