Christina Perri worked hard on second album
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Christina Perri says she had to work hard on her second album `Head or Heart`, which released Monday.
The 27-year-old `A Thousand Years` singer took a year and over two months to write her second album, reported Hollywood Reporter.
"It allowed me to take time and be a little picky, so that`s why one has time to finally stop and be like, it`s done - but it allowed me to really be part of every single part," she said.
The musician said that the mixing process was the most difficult part of working on the album, which has singles like `Human` and `Burning Gold`.
Perri has collaborated with singer Ed Sheeran whom she called "one of her favourite people on the planet" for the duet `Be My Forever`.
"As much as I love the heart-wrenching stuff, I knew I had a happy song in me," she said of the duet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan